Commercial roofing in Greenville SC is very important to make sure that your business does not suffer from the harm of a bad roofing job. Your business will extend above the rest with a good roof job.
Types of commercial roofing
- Metal Roofing: Because of its long lifespan of 40 to 60 years, durable metal roofing is a popular business roof choice. Metal roofing systems exist in a variety of shapes and sizes, with some even including solar panels.
- Built-up Roofing Membrane: Built-up roofing, which is constructed up of alternating layers of tar and gravel, has a lifespan of 20 years or more if properly maintained. The number of layers has an impact on the durability and (ultimately) cost of the product. It is one of the oldest and most versatile roof styles, as well as being economical and easy to repair. This sort of seamless roofing can withstand heavy foot traffic, but it relies on a strong understructure to support the weight and vibrations of movement. It’s UV-resistant and can be covered with a heat-reflective coating.
- Green Roof: A green roof can last anywhere between 30 and 50 years. They are made up of a robust waterproof membrane that is totally covered in green plants. These green masterpieces improve air quality and sometimes provide a green space for employees to unwind and recuperate. Protection from the elements, potential utility and government subsidies, and increased aesthetics are just a few of the benefits. Water and drainage management, climate control, and sensor capability are all common features.
- Spray-on roofing: In a nutshell, Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a material that starts off as a liquid spray, expands into a foam, and then hardens into a solid layer. Although not well-known, this type of eco-friendly roofing is laid over an existing roof and has been around since the early 1960s. An SPF roofing system is both waterproof and insulating. It can be used in any environment and, with proper installation and care, can last up to 50 years.
Why you need the best roofing company
- One of the most important and necessary components of your home is the roof. In addition, it is the building’s most susceptible region. When a roof is subjected to more than its fair share of hard conditions, its condition will swiftly deteriorate. The greatest option for a high-quality roof is to hire a reputable roofing company.
- When skilled and well-trained roofers and contractors work on a job, they will devote the necessary time and effort to repairing the damaged area.
Find top commercial roofing company in Greenville and Spartanburg SC areas
If you’ve got a roof, you need us! We’re here to sort out all your roofing problems so you don’t have to suffer through another restless night. While you’re busy with your everyday life, we’re here to sort out the behind-the-scenes to make sure you don’t have too much on your plate. We’re just a call away! Steele Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Charlotte NC and Greenville SC-based general contractor and roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration for single-family homes, multi-family complexes, and commercial and industrial sites. We service Charlotte and surrounding areas including Rock Hill, Lake Norman, Steele Creek, Matthews, Ballantyne, and Blakeney, along with Greenville and Spartanburg SC areas.