A residential roofing company in Greenville SC makes sure that your home matches your vibe and aesthetics. Top roofers will make it the roof of your dreams.
Types of residential roofs
- Asphalt Shingles: These shingles are the most popular among roofers and homeowners since they are both durable and affordable. Other advantages include the large selection of colors and styles available, as well as the ease of installation and appropriateness for a wide temperature range. Waterproofing is also provided by asphalt shingles.
- Ceramic Roofing Tiles: Ceramic roof tiles may be the way to choose if you want a lot of individuality in your home, and they are generally durable. The tiles are fade-resistant and fire-resistant. Tiles of good quality should endure 50 to 70 years. To keep rainfall out, the tiles are hung in parallel rows, overlapping.
- Slate Roofing Shingles: Slate may be the answer if you’re seeking for a sophisticated roofing material for expensive property. The benefits include a natural appearance, fire resistance, rot resistance, ease of maintenance, and a 100-year projected life. Slate comes in a wide range of hues and styles.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are becoming more popular due of the low maintenance, lightweight, and ecologically beneficial nature of metal shingles. However, installation can be difficult and necessitates the use of a contractor that has previously installed a metal roof.
Importance of residential roof maintenance
- Extends Life Of Your Roof: When you spend a little on regular roof maintenance, your roof will last longer before it needs replacing, which makes your money go a lot further.
- Keeps Your Family Safe: The roof of your home is the only thing that protects your family from the elements. It’s critical to keep that barrier in place to protect your family not only from visible threats such as weather, falling tree limbs, and excess moisture that can lead to mold, but also from the less evident safeguards that keep your family healthy, safe, and warm. Regular roof maintenance, such as insulation testing, ensures that your home retains heat, preventing energy waste and saving your family money.
- Keeps Your House Safe: When you keep your roof in good shape, you’re also keeping your supporting beams, rafters, walls, and foundation in good shape, which keeps your home safer and extends its life.
Find top residential roofing companies in Greenville and Spartanburg SC area
If you’ve got a roof, you need us! We’re here to sort out all your roofing problems so you don’t have to suffer through another restless night. While you’re busy with your everyday life, we’re here to sort out the behind-the-scenes to make sure you don’t have too much on your plate. We’re just a call away! Steele Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Charlotte NC and Greenville SC-based general contractor and roofing company specializing in roofing, siding, and storm damage restoration for single-family homes, multi-family complexes, and commercial and industrial sites. We service Charlotte and surrounding areas including Rock Hill, Lake Norman, Steele Creek, Matthews, Ballantyne, and Blakeney, along with Greenville and Spartanburg SC areas.